Our Meal Prep Services begin by preparing healthy, fresh, and balanced meals that save you time in the kitchen and keep you on track with your current goals. Let us help you start achieving your fitness goals today.
- Our meals are delivered fresh, never frozen. Each meal is made to serve one person, for one meal, that can be eaten anytime of the day.
- Select your meal options (See description below.) You can add any item from any list to your cart.
- Check out your cart. You will be asked for your address and payment information and charged a $10 delivery fee.
- For delivery on Sunday all orders need to be in by 5:00am on Friday morning.
- DELIVERY INFORMATION
- We deliver on Sunday's throughout the day starting at 7am-9pm.
- To ensure your meals stay fresh we will provide you with an email on Friday with your estimated delivery window for Sunday.
- If you will not be home during your delivery window on Sunday, please make the following arrangements and provide the information in the notes section. This is to better assist our delivery staff and helps to ensure your meals remain fresh.
- Leave a cooler with ice (please indicate where you plan to leave the cooler).
- Provide a garage/door code.
- IMPORTANT DELIVERY NOTES
- If you reside in a gated entry community you MUST provide a gate code in the notes.
- If your building has a concierge and your intent is for our staff to leave your meals with them please ensure they will accept the delivery/the desk will be staffed during your delivery window.
- If drivers cannot access to your building, they will leave with the meals and you will be subject to a re delivery fee of $20.
- If you live in an apartment or condo building and intend to receive your meals directly please plan to meet our staff at the front door or in the lobby.
- Our goal is to provide you with the freshest quality food - in order to ensure we meet this goal our staff, weekly, crafts the most efficient delivery route to ensure every meal arrives soon after leaving our kitchen. If you do not provide a cooler, respond to our staff’s text message regarding your pending delivery, the food will be left at the location; any re-deliveries, if possible, will be charged a $20 fee. Once your order has been delivered the customer assumes responsibility for the freshness of the meals.
Our clean menu is a balance of high protein, complex carbohydrates, and vegetables.
Low Carb Menu
Our low carb menu consists of meals that are high in protein, low in carbs, and served with extra vegetables.
Choose your own selection of protein, veggies, and carbs. All meats are marinated with olive oil and fresh herbs and spices.